Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVS 1457rt Get Image data error

Hi ,

I have a CVS 1457 rt and a Basler Gige Vision camera and FPGA, I am using fifo in and out to get images(screenshot attached), while running the host vi, I am getting following error " Code: -1074360316 : IMAQDX Get Image data .vi " I dnt understand what that error is. the program is running fine on other computer Also there are no broken wires. 

Can any one tell me where can be the problem.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,507 Views)

It appears that Error -1074360316 is caused by an invalid camera session. Are you creating an IMAQdx sessions and configuring the camera for acquisition in a higher level VI? Also, besides the FIFO operations, what other differences exist between this code and the working code on the other computer?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,473 Views)

@Karl-G wrote:

It appears that Error -1074360316 is caused by an invalid camera session. Are you creating an IMAQdx sessions and configuring the camera for acquisition in a higher level VI? Also, besides the FIFO operations, what other differences exist between this code and the working code on the other computer?

Thanks, it turns out I had different version of Imaq software, I reinstalled the vision axquisitions software and it did work now.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,469 Views)

Glad to hear it's working!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,461 Views)