Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Bug] will IMAQ Overlay Multiple Lines 2 bug fix for 2016 new version or not ?

Solved!
Go to solution

HI friend 
as I remember IMAQ Overlay Multiple Lines 2 VI replace with IMAQ Overlay Multiple Lines 1 VI in 2011 in this new version 

we had an other feature that previous version did not have it (Width) and it was nice but also one bug happend in new version and still is not fix it yet , at least until(2015)
the bug is that , if we make close contour with points by this vi then we could use Drawing Mode terminal for filling inside this close contour. this item for IMAQ Overlay Multiple Lines 1 work well and you can use it but for IMAQ Overlay Multiple Lines 2 you could not use it and it produce error massage. this bug remain form 2011 and it seem NI do not fix it yet !

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,455 Views)

Do you happen to have the CAR number or specific error that is thrown? I can look up the status of the CAR for you but I'm not exactly sure what the behavior is that you are describing.

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,402 Views)
No I do not make any CAR for this bug should I report it ?
I could send you a example to check this
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,400 Views)

I think there is a CAR associated with this but if you could attach an example I can double check that I found the right one.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,398 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hatef.fouladi

Jacobson

check this error in overlay 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,380 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hatef.fouladi

Alright, I had the correct CAR originally but it's good to confirm that. The CAR number for this issue is 364804: Choosing Fill Mode with IMAQ Overlay Multiple Lines 2.vi Incorrectly Results in Unsupported Error and it has not been fixed for 2016. With new releases of VDM you should be able to check the bug fix list in the readme either for the CAR number or the title (I'm not sure exactly how our vision team does this).

Message 6 of 7
(3,371 Views)
I was found this bug in 2012 and I always wait for time that NI fix it. that time I do not know how to report it
but now if this bug is fix I should say thanks
and I always try to have portion (Although if it is small part) for make labview better and better as my gratefulness from NI for such nice programing language (labview)
thank you
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,366 Views)