Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADV Toolkit (Imageprocessing on NVidia GPU)

guys can anybody help me out....plz

while making .exe application and Installer of a project with Labview...using ADV(Advision Toolkit) there is a error of missing variuos functions like ADVisionFIM.lvlib, ADVisionOCV.lvlib, ADVision OCV Dilate.vi, ADV Erode.vi...etc...

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 34
(3,876 Views)

Do you have these libraries specified in project dependencies ?

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 34
(3,842 Views)

hello sir! i just want to ask something. i download and istall the ADV Toolkit on my Labview. i follow your example to first run example 00. Check Your GPU Card.

but when i run it, the LED doesn't turn on. so for the conclusion I can't use the ADV Toolkit? is there any other toolkit that i can use for capturing images in

a webcam or in a built in cam? By the way my Laptop is Aspire One 722. I Hope for your immediate response. Thank you sir!

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 34
(3,694 Views)

i download and install the ADV Toolkit on my Labview. i follow your example to first run example 00. Check Your GPU Card.

but when i run it, the LED doesn't turn on. so for the conclusion I can't use the ADV Toolkit? is there any other toolkit that i can use for capturing images in

a webcam or in a built in cam? By the way my Laptop is Aspire One 722.

Yes, you can use it - GPU part and cam capture part are independent. Your notebook equipped with AMD Radeon HD video card, which is not supported by CUDA - therefore GPU part will not work.

But acquisition part should work if your cam is supported by OpenCV. Try "00.Grab Example.vi" for check if your cam supported or not.

Message 24 of 34
(3,684 Views)

hello sir it is me again. thank you for answering my first question. i try what you told me sir i try the example "00.Grab Image" but all i can see is a black image.

so this means that my camera is not supported right sir?

-thank you sir! 😄

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 34
(3,666 Views)

hello again sir. i found an example that suites my laptop camera. i'll attatch it here. but i have a problem. the image that appears in labview is dark i mean the image

apppears by using the built in camera only, it does not uses some of its function. and can i also ask how to capture image? there are no examples in the labview. the examples in some forums i found has only a black image too. Tnx sir! hoping for your reply.

"Grab Express" example sir

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 34
(3,659 Views)

can this toolkit build a facial recognition software?

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 34
(3,402 Views)

I have the same problem when build into exe file. The data folder has ADVisNPP.dll, ADVisOcv.dll, ADVisSvc.dll. I used Win 7 32-bit OS and LabVIEW 2014. Does it support? Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 34
(3,016 Views)

Hi,

I would like to try this toolkit with labview and vision 2011 (and maybe later 2015), but all the links to download it are dead.

I can't find it elsewhere on internet neither.

Can you help me on this please ?

Thank you.

Nico

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 34
(2,819 Views)

Try the way back machine

https://web.archive.org/web/20141114011224/http://www.vi-lib.com/

The latest version is 1.2.6

I still cannot make the capture working, but the rest of the toolkit is working.

Benoit

Message 30 of 34
(2,466 Views)