Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running LV 2009 with one GigE camera. Randomly get errors 1074360308 and 1074360311 at IMAQ Open Camera VI. Sometimes the error comes up immediately and sometimes after 10-30 seconds.

Any ideas?

Bob Horn

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 21
(5,197 Views)
Check the cables. Check the buffer allocation. Check your time out.
Message 2 of 21
(5,182 Views)

Last time I was on the job site it worked fine. Cabling sounds like a possibility since the system was moved after I was there. I'll be back on the job site tomorrow and will check that out.

Thanks,

Bob

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 21
(5,177 Views)
Any update? There are a lot of question regarding this in the forum recently.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 21
(5,158 Views)

Got there early in the morning and unplugged the cable from the GigE card just to be sure we were in the right port. Ran it all day without a problem. Started and stopped it several times during the day but no problem. Did notice something when running MAX. Previously it only showed CAM0, now it shows CAM0 and CAM1 even though there is only one camera connecetd. If I select CAM1 I get an error message.

Bob

Message 5 of 21
(5,155 Views)
Thanks for updating. Are you connecting the camera at different port everytime?
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 21
(5,146 Views)

Been using the same camera, cable, PC and port since I first started developing this software.

Also had an interesting problem with the AVI Get Filter Names VI trashing com ports in another VI running simultaneously. But that's a story for another day.

Bob

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 21
(5,141 Views)

Hi Bob,

CAM0 and CAM1 are created based on configuration files that has been created once you connected your camera. You may delete the unncecessary one (CAM1) to avoid errors that you may get when using camera enumeration.

Cheers 

Waleed El-Badry MSc.,MCPD, ISTQB Certified Tester
Assistant Lecturer
Mechatronics Department
Faculty of Engineering
Misr University for Science & Technology

View Waleed El-Badry's profile on LinkedIn

Message 8 of 21
(5,119 Views)

How?

Bob

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 21
(5,116 Views)
I think you can delete it from MAX just by right-clicking and selecting delete.
Jeff | LabVIEW Software Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 21
(5,074 Views)