From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0xBFF69037

There is no popup menu...

Are there another reason?

Regards,

Nick.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 26
(1,525 Views)

There is no popup menu..

Are there any reason?

Regards,

Nick

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 26
(1,524 Views)
Not that I am aware of. It just stops as though someone clicked the stop button? I really can't think of any scenario where it should behave like that...

Generally it is not a common use case to run long-term acquisitions inside of MAX, since it is just a configuration tool, so it is possible you are running into some unforeseen limitation. Can you run one of the shipping LabVIEW or C examples and confirm if you see the issue?
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 26
(1,523 Views)

Can you run one of the shipping LabVIEW or C examples and confirm if you see the issue?

I don't know.

Would you let us know how to handle that in detail ?

Nick

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 26
(1,519 Views)

@Nick1976 wrote:

Can you run one of the shipping LabVIEW or C examples and confirm if you see the issue?

I don't know.

Would you let us know how to handle that in detail ?

Nick

What is your ultimate goal with using your camera? Are you writing a program in LabVIEW, C, Vision Builder AI, or something else?

As far as examples, maybe you can try this C example that ships with IMAQdx. A compiled binary should already be installed:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\National Instruments\NI-IMAQdx\Examples\MSVC\Grab\Release\Grab.exe

Eric

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 26
(1,500 Views)

Our purpose is that our camera complies with NI-MAX. We verify our camera is working well with NI-MAX..

I can code a program in C.

Regards,

Nick.

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 26
(1,475 Views)