(1,510 Views)

There is no popup menu..

Are there any reason?

Regards,

Nick

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 26
(1,509 Views)
Not that I am aware of. It just stops as though someone clicked the stop button? I really can't think of any scenario where it should behave like that...

Generally it is not a common use case to run long-term acquisitions inside of MAX, since it is just a configuration tool, so it is possible you are running into some unforeseen limitation. Can you run one of the shipping LabVIEW or C examples and confirm if you see the issue?
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 26
(1,508 Views)

Can you run one of the shipping LabVIEW or C examples and confirm if you see the issue?

I don't know.

Would you let us know how to handle that in detail ?

Nick

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 26
(1,504 Views)

@Nick1976 wrote:

Can you run one of the shipping LabVIEW or C examples and confirm if you see the issue?

I don't know.

Would you let us know how to handle that in detail ?

Nick

What is your ultimate goal with using your camera? Are you writing a program in LabVIEW, C, Vision Builder AI, or something else?

As far as examples, maybe you can try this C example that ships with IMAQdx. A compiled binary should already be installed:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\National Instruments\NI-IMAQdx\Examples\MSVC\Grab\Release\Grab.exe

Eric

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 26
(1,485 Views)

Our purpose is that our camera complies with NI-MAX. We verify our camera is working well with NI-MAX..

I can code a program in C.

Regards,

Nick.

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 26
(1,460 Views)