Machine Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PackML Machine Control Reference Application using the LabVIEW State Chart Module

Highlighted

PackML Machine Control Reference Application using the LabVIEW State Chart Module

This reference application has been deprecated and is no longer available for download.

Post your questions or feedback on the PackML Machine Control Reference Application here.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(8,651 Views)

回應: A State Chart Design Pattern for PackML Machine Control

Dear Sur:

I download PackMLV4.zip, but can not find " Copy of PackML_State_Chart.lvsc"

, PackML.test.vi and ...

Steven

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(8,503 Views)

Re: 回應: A State Chart Design Pattern for PackML Machine Control

The errors seen in loading the project have been fixed - this was due to some un-used VI's referenced in the project.

Version 4.1 of the code has been uploaded:

http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/epd/p/id/5391

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(8,233 Views)

Re: PackML Machine Control Reference Application using the LabVIEW State Chart Module

The OMAC Packaging Machine Language V3.0 Mode & States Definition Document contains a description of the state machine you define in your reference application.

It states in Table 1 that the Resetting state establishes the initial state of the machine. Your controller starts in the Idle wait state and could result in a machine operating before it is safe to do so.

Is there something in the full specification that contradicts this interpretation?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(7,597 Views)

Re: PackML Machine Control Reference Application using the LabVIEW State Chart Module

I agree that the starting state should be "Resetting" - ensuring that the machine is in a stafe state on startup.

A simple modification of the statechart corrects this (see red circle) - this will make the initial state the Resetting state vs the Idle state:

PackML_StateChart.png

Thank-you for pointing out this oversight

I will try to include this in the next version of the code

Message 5 of 7
(7,590 Views)

PackML Machine Control Reference Application using the LabVIEW State Chart Module - files missing

There seems to be no files in the compressed "packml_v5_1.zip " file. Can someone please fix this.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(6,721 Views)

Re: PackML Machine Control Reference Application using the LabVIEW State Chart Module - files missing

Hey,

I just tried the download and it worked for me.  Do you have a firewall or something that might strip .zip files?

Daniel Eaton
National Instruments
Systems Engineering
Embedded and Industrial Control
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(6,719 Views)