NI Home > Community > NI Discussion Forums
Doug_S
0 Kudos

PackML Machine Control Reference Application using the LabVIEW State Chart Module

[ Edited ]
Post your questions or feedback on the PackML Machine Control Reference Application here.
Message Edited by Christian L on 08-14-2009 02:56 PM
stevenccc
0 Kudos

回應: A State Chart Design Pattern for PackML Machine Control

Dear Sur:

I download PackMLV4.zip, but can not find " Copy of PackML_State_Chart.lvsc"

, PackML.test.vi and ...

Steven

MarcoPolo5
0 Kudos

Re: 回應: A State Chart Design Pattern for PackML Machine Control

The errors seen in loading the project have been fixed - this was due to some un-used VI's referenced in the project.

Version 4.1 of the code has been uploaded:

http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/epd/p/id/5391

Pekka19
0 Kudos

Re: PackML Machine Control Reference Application using the LabVIEW State Chart Module

The OMAC Packaging Machine Language V3.0 Mode & States Definition Document contains a description of the state machine you define in your reference application.

It states in Table 1 that the Resetting state establishes the initial state of the machine. Your controller starts in the Idle wait state and could result in a machine operating before it is safe to do so.

Is there something in the full specification that contradicts this interpretation?

MarcoPolo5

Re: PackML Machine Control Reference Application using the LabVIEW State Chart Module

I agree that the starting state should be "Resetting" - ensuring that the machine is in a stafe state on startup.

A simple modification of the statechart corrects this (see red circle) - this will make the initial state the Resetting state vs the Idle state:

PackML_StateChart.png

Thank-you for pointing out this oversight

I will try to include this in the next version of the code

GysM
0 Kudos

PackML Machine Control Reference Application using the LabVIEW State Chart Module - files missing

There seems to be no files in the compressed "packml_v5_1.zip " file. Can someone please fix this.

Thanks

Daniel_E
0 Kudos

Re: PackML Machine Control Reference Application using the LabVIEW State Chart Module - files missing

Hey,

I just tried the download and it worked for me.  Do you have a firewall or something that might strip .zip files?

Daniel Eaton
National Instruments
Systems Engineering
Embedded and Industrial Control