MATRIXx

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

difference between Matrixx and labview8.5

Dear Sir,
               Why does  we use matrixx?does Matrixx is better than labview and if yes, why?:manindifferent:
Message 1 of 5
(11,207 Views)
Message 2 of 5
(11,204 Views)
whether my link not useful? why such a low rating. Either give a 5 or just don't rate a post. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(11,197 Views)
Sir,
      Matrixx has 4 parts.Autocode,system build,XMath,documentIt.why all of have different prices?does necceessary to puchase all four?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(11,176 Views)
Hello,
To answer the first question, MATRIXx and LabVIEW are different products designed to do different things.  For more information about the MATRIXx product please visit ni.com/matrixx.  More information about the LabVIEW Platform and its family of products I suggest you visit ni.com/labview.

Additionally, the 4 parts of MATRIXx are not available separately, so I am not sure where you are seeing that they are different prices.  If there is an error on this website, can you please post where this information came from so that we can correct this.

If the above documentation does not answer your questions, I suggest that you contact your local sales representative to determine which software best suits your needs.  You can reach your sales representative by selecting the Contact NI tab at the top of any ni.com webpage and looking at the Sales section of the window for contact information.

Best Regards,
Angela M
Message 5 of 5
(11,173 Views)