MATRIXx

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome, from National Instruments

Welcome to the National Instruments MATRIXx discussion forum. This group has been created to provide a forum for MATRIXx users, both current and prospective, to interact with one another. Feel free to post any questions that you may have about your application, and answer those that have been posted by other users.

This forum will also be a great way for you to pose questions, comments, and concerns to National Instruments. This forum will be actively monitored by National Instruments staff who are here to serve you. So feel free to voice any MATRIXx related topics. Also, be sure to check out ni.com/matrixx for updates on the MATRIXx product family.

Once again, welcome to the MATRIXx fo
rum. We are looking forward to hearing from you and being a part of this loyal community.

Best Regards,

Greg Wempe
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(8,539 Views)
Congratulations on the aquisition of a great addition to the National Instruments family of tools. This is a great combination of tools to be able to combine into one family. Good luck on the continued development and support of the MATRIXx family and its integration with the NI family.
Message 2 of 4
(8,539 Views)
I would echo Galen's Sentiments. I only knew of a couple of Galen Mx users. Which one?
Garrett Thurston
gthurston@foliage.com
Phone: 781.993.5540
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(8,539 Views)
I would echo Galen's Sentiments. I only knew of a couple of Galen Mx users. Which one?
Garrett Thurston
gthurston@foliage.com
Phone: 781.993.5540
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(8,539 Views)