MATRIXx

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SystemBuild UCB - R6034 Error whilst Simulating the Model

Hi,

I am trying to create an User Code Block in a SystemBuild model. The compilation/build process seems to work fine - simucb.dll file is created. But when the model is simulated the following error message is presented: "R6034 - attempt to load C runtime library without using manifest". How can I solve this?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(11,635 Views)
Hello adrianomarto,
Which version of MATRIXx and compiler are you using?  Are you able to run a shipping example with a UCB or does that fail also?

Regards,
Angela M
Product Support Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(11,629 Views)
Are you running under Vista? That would explain the "manifest" error.

Current versions of MATRIXx are not compatible with Vista yet. Version 8.1, currently in beta, will be Vista compatible.

Dirk De Mol
MATRIXx R&D
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(11,627 Views)

Hi,

I am using:

- MATRIXx 8.0.1

- Microsoft Visual Studio Epress 2005

- Windows XP

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(11,612 Views)
When using the Visual Studio 8 compiler a manifest needs to be embedded into the ucb dll using the mt command.
The attached update to makeucb.mk adds running the mt command after the ucb dll is linked.
Copy the attached makeucb.mk and nmakeVersion.bat into the mx_8.0.1/sysbld/bin directory and give it a try.

Please let us know if you have trouble getting the makeucb.mk and nmakeVersion.bat attachments.
I had to put makeucb.mk and nmakeVersion.bat in makeucb.zip for message forum to except the attachment.

Bob Wilson
MATRIXX R&D

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(11,594 Views)
Hi,

I have just tested it with this new makeucb file and it worked fine.

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(11,579 Views)