MATRIXx

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed up autocoding

Hi, I'm wondering if there are ways to speed up the process of "autocoding". I'm currently working with a model which contains 4000 ReadVariables/WriteVariables, It takes to this model 30 minutes to autocode. I would like to know if there are options or best practices to speed up this process.

Thanks

Daniel

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(10,991 Views)
It should not take 30 minutes to AutoCode any model. We test some large models (~3500 SuperBlock ~3000 variables) and it only takes around 30 seconds to generate the code. I have heard of a problem with AutoCode where it runs much slower with certain combinations of operating systems and run-time libraries. What version of MATRIXx are you using? Please give us your contact info so we can get you an updated build of AutoCode to fix this speed issue.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(10,960 Views)

Hello, thanks for the reply. I'm currently using a MatrixX 62.2 version. The OS is windows XP. Please let me know if more information is needed. It is great to hear that is not a normal issue and could be fixed. The model that takes 30 minutes to autocode generates 250 K lines of code (CPP file). I have generated other models that take less than a minute to autocode:

100K lines ----> 45 seconds

150K lines ----> 10 minutes

250K lines ----> 30 mnutes

Thanks again

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(10,951 Views)