MATRIXx

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Key Generation and Redundant Server Question.

We would like to consolidate a number of our licenses onto a single server. How soon will you be able to accommodate this request if I provide the legacy license number and/or a list of the items currently in these licenses?

Also, can MATRIXx, through flexlm, support redundant license servers? We would like to have a master and two slave configuration for the consolidated license.

Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(10,274 Views)
Michael -

If you are looking to transition from node-locked licenses to floating licenses, we can transition you once you provide us with the previous license key.

Regarding redundant license servers, they are supported. In order to configure this system, we will need you to provide us with the computername and hostid (Ethernet address), for each of the three servers that you are going to include in the system. We can then provide you with the server keys for the three machines.

If you are looking to configure this system immediately, please forward this information to me directly at greg.wempe@ni.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Greg Wempe
Product Mangager for MATRIXx
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(10,274 Views)
Greg,

We have 6+ MatrixX licenses from long ago.  I was wondering if I could and how I would get a local key generated so I can use it to work an old program.

Thanks,
Eric
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(9,648 Views)

Hello Eric,

Please email matrixx@ni.com for your licensing questions.

Regards,
Angela M
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(9,644 Views)