From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Lookout

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trend Cursor Value "Frozen"

We are running Lookout 6.7.1 on the server and 6.7 on the client. Occasionally we are seeing one or more values in the Hypertrend cursors "freeze". By "freeze", I mean that the trend line itself shows fluctuation up and down, however, when using the cursor to more closely inspect the actual values, the value is stuck at one value.  See attached screenshots referencing the Weight and NetWeight values (black/purple lines respectively). Note the BatchML changes. Also, the Red trend on the screen is also frozen, but it has obvious fluctuation in it.

So far the only way I have found to "fix" this is to restart the server, however, that is extremely disruptive and is not the ideal situation.  I know there is a similar forum discussion on this, but it is stale and I am hoping to get some more insight into this issue.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,168 Views)

I just had the same thing happened - i logged out and restarted the computer and now it works again - no ideal what happened , can't help to wonder if this is a bug I will have to deal with on a on going ....

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,761 Views)

Same problem, even effects the NI ActiveX hypertrend.  Certainly a bug.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Forshock - Consult.Develop.Solve.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,749 Views)