From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Lookout

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how NI OPC Server can be accessed by using the OPC Client in honeywell DCS.

I want to connect Honeywell Experion PKS system, (C-200 Processor)  with lookout. In honeywell DCS system i have opc client object.

please guide how to connect lookout opc server with honeywell DCS to access data from the lookout process file.  

Message 1 of 5
(6,388 Views)

NI OPC Server cannot be accessed by 3rd party OPC Client. Only NI OPC Client can access it.

Ryan Shi
National Instruments
Message 2 of 5
(6,379 Views)

Hi: Could you clearly explain me why its not possible and i have searched in NI opc connectivity but still it has connectivity for hc900 and UDC series, i couldnt found for C200 or C300 experion controller. Could anybody guide me to link C200 with Labview 2013. Still C200 controller goes with TCP/IP communication is it possible to link with Labview with TCP/IP. If its possible to have a connectivity of multiple opc servers simultaniously to a single hardware (EG: Can HC900 can be linked through NI Opc server to interface with Labview simultaniously Matrikon Opc server to interface with Intouch Scada.) Could you reply me if soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards

S.Anbarasan

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,793 Views)

hi dear i m mandana hers saberi

i dont have opc client

can you help me?

i need it for final project

mhsaberi71@gmail.com

:womansad:

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,446 Views)

Hi i can help you out the NI OPC is available in the NI website itself...  NI itself has OPC Driver, whats the hardware you are using...

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,411 Views)