Did you mean: 

WHERE TO OBTAIN MORE GRAPHICS FOR LOOKOUT

SPECIFICALLY ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT ICONS OR
GRAPHICS, LIKE CONTROL PANELS, TRANSMITTERS OR
RECEIVERS, ETC
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,428 Views)
A large number of graphics are integrated into Lookout. From Lookout, right click and select "Insert Graphic". This brings up a large list of the most common graphics. But for even more graphics, click on the "image navigator" button from this screen. This brings up a huge graphics library.

If you cannot find a graphic you are looking for in this library, then you can use the menu selection "File >> Import" in Image Navigator to add any .bmp or .wmf files you may have from another source.

Regards,
Greg Caesar
National Instruments,
Applications Engineer
Message 2 of 4
(3,428 Views)
Can anyone please help, Where can I obtain more wmf files. I'm in the water feild and in designing the plant and other pump stations and need to obtain more related wmf files. Are there any out there?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,428 Views)
Just a comment. There is a software package called symbol factory that can be found at http://www.reichard.com/index.html. The interesting thing is all the graphics in that package come with LOOKOUT in the Imagine navigator. I have done an extensive search for graphics on the net and have found nothing that is related to Water and Waste water. Most of everything that I have found is related to WEB DESIGN. If you find anything, please let me know, and I will do the same.

Oliver Scheurer
Aegis Solutions, Inc.
2660-T Yonkers Road
Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone: (919) 861-0103 Ext. 231
Fax: (919) 861-0104
www.aegis-solutions.com
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,428 Views)