Lookout

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAX does not display alarms generated with lookout 6.6

Hi guys,

This is the first time I use lookout 6.6. I compiled a project developed in lookout 6.5.

During the installation of lookout on an XP SP3 platform, the phase that install and configure Microsoft SQL run well, but when I try to display the historical of alarms in MAX, after the refresh command, no events are displayed.  I check if the services are running. During the exploration an error windows appears with the message "MMC has detected an error in a snap-in". Note: the trace views works correctly.

I detached the current database and create a new one. I check that the process links to the correct database. The alarm and event view is still empty. It seems that the events are not logged in the database. I search in Microsoft knowledgebase, but the informations are not clear (they talk about windows server and not on XP).

Do you know something to do?

Thanks

Mario Fanelli

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,835 Views)

Hi there - were you able to find a fix to this issue?  I am having exactly the same problem.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,837 Views)

Check the log on tab into the SQL Server (CITADEL) service if the "Log os as"  has the "Local system account" selected.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,828 Views)