Lookout

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lookout screens not diplaying properly

Recently Lookout has started to not diplay screens correctly when clicking on a screen button from our Overview screen.  Either partial graphics will show or nothing at all.  Clciking in the area where the Overview button is on the new screen will bring me back to the Overview screen, which always displays correctly.  The only time a new screen will display correctly after called upon is when Lookout is minimized and then maximized by clicking on the Lookout icon on the taskbar.  It appears to only refresh other screens by using this method.

Have tried restarting computer several times.  Also noticed an error on startup "NI Time synchroinization or NI PSP Locator service failed to start". Not sure if this has anything to do with it but I have followed directions on this site to restart these services to no avail even though it says they are already running.

Not sure what has started to cause this issue but it did start after Windows did some updates.

Any help is appreciated

Lookout Win32  6.7.1  build 49152

Windows 7 Professional SP1  64bit

Intel Core i7-3770

4 GB ram

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,936 Views)

Try using the 'maximize' data member instead of the 'activate' data member of the Panel object(s).

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,917 Views)

Does this require programming the button?  How would I do this?

Our coding is outsourced to a  company.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,882 Views)

If you have edit mode, edit connections on each panel object and copy the logical connection from the activate data member to the maximize data member (see attached graphics).  You can also edit the source .lks file and change Panel1.activate=  to Panel1.maximize=  (where PANEL1 is each panel object name) then open with recompile.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,866 Views)

Thanks for the reply and your help

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,823 Views)