Lookout

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hypertrend Cursor displaying incorrect data

Upgrading to Lookout V6.6 build 49152 from 5.1. The hypertrends work but the cursor information is always the same and doesnt change when moving the cursor.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(7,410 Views)
can you give a screenshot of it?
Ryan Shi
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(7,405 Views)

Here is a hypertrend with the cursor in two different positions. The value is 37 for this trend line no matter where the trend is when it is opened. Other trend lines are stuck at different values.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(7,387 Views)

I have the same problem, is there a fix for this? I am using version 6.6.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(7,361 Views)

We are also seeing this issue, both in 6.5 and 6.6.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(7,133 Views)

Looks like you're trending a symbolic link?  If so, have you tried trending the data member directly?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(7,127 Views)

I just did on ours and it had the same effect.  Plus, using a static address defeats the purpose of symbolic links for us.

We actually see a change for other cursors on the same graph, but one or more are only displaying a constant value.  The funny things about this are:

1. The line itself varies on the chart, so in my assumption, the data itself seems fine
  2. The cursor value that is constant shows changes if we go back to the first of the month and prior
  3. As stated above, other cursors on the same graph are acting as expected, with values changing accordingly to their hypertrend

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(7,125 Views)

Also seeing this on 6.7 clients.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(6,657 Views)

This behavior is caused by corruption of the Citadel data on the server.  I have found that restarting the server or simply restarting nicitdl5 will fix the problem, restoring proper cursor values in Hypertrends.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(6,361 Views)