Upgrading to Lookout V6.6 build 49152 from 5.1. The hypertrends work but the cursor information is always the same and doesnt change when moving the cursor.
I just did on ours and it had the same effect. Plus, using a static address defeats the purpose of symbolic links for us.
We actually see a change for other cursors on the same graph, but one or more are only displaying a constant value. The funny things about this are:
This behavior is caused by corruption of the Citadel data on the server. I have found that restarting the server or simply restarting nicitdl5 will fix the problem, restoring proper cursor values in Hypertrends.
erblock got it correct on this.
We archived the data from an older system to the new running system and all new data entered showed a static value (no change) even if the traces showed correct. After completing the archive, we restarted the machine and the values showed correctly on the client process.