Lookout

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I export the database to CSV file from Lookout 6.6 running on Windows 7 machine

Have a need for site specific engineering values at about 30 sites on existing Lookout 6.6 HMI.  Best method would be to pull the necessary information from the SCADA database if that is possible.  Is there a way to export the data to CSV format.  If not, how could we pull same info using SQL.  If there is a link to a manual that provides this information, please supply and we will review as well.  Any help is appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,549 Views)

We have a video that shows the idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TcxGLT_B4w

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Forshock - Consult.Develop.Solve.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,532 Views)

Very helpful for pulling actual data from the database.  I may have a use for that.  What I am specifically needing is the LOW and HIGH Engineering Values recorded for specific points (tags, tagnames, or whatever they are commonly called in Lookout) for such items as a PRESSURE TRANSMITTER, or FLOW METER, or MODULATING VALVE.   An example would be a 0-100 PSI span for a 4-20mA signal scaled to feet.  We may know the height of the tank, but may not know what instrument scaling is actually being used.  We want to gather this data from the existing database if at all possible to avoid site visits and then having the possibility that we still do not get the actual scaling units used by the existing Lookout 6.6 program that is running the SCADA system.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,521 Views)

You would need to be in edit mode and find the scaling by right clicking the driver object and selecting "Edit Datamember Configuration".  Assuming of course that is where the scaling is.  Every developer is different.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Forshock - Consult.Develop.Solve.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,492 Views)