Lookout

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!! Lookout 6.1>>can anyone tell me where my time stamps went on my hypertrend printouts?..They used to show up on the bottom of the page for validation..anyone know how to get them back...thx

Help!! Lookout 6.1>>can anyone tell me where my time stamps went on my hypertrend printouts?..They used to show up on the bottom of the page for

validation of day and time...thx

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(7,077 Views)
Can you give a screenshot of the timestamp you want to print?
Ryan Shi
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(7,041 Views)

Goodday Mr. Shi.

Thank you for the reply,

Historically speaking, the time stamp and date is just a given in lookout hypertrend object.

it is just an 'implicit' aspect of the print out. (bottom of landscape print) 

scenario: xp computer with touchscreen, I assign a PB object to the print panel in connections...

at the end of a product run, an employee will push PBx to start a print...the graphs are fine..except the

time stamp and date are not showing up any more, as the FDA likes to see this data, the HACCP manager

will hand log it in. I am open to all theories..

ps yes, I will send you a screen shot from another process..

Best Regards,

Charlie Dana Campi

OutofMind Controls

North City, Wa.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(7,033 Views)
So, you just put a hypertrend on panel, and the date/time you mentioned in the date/time of on the bottom part of the hypertrend. After you print out the panel, you the hypertrend is there, but no date/time. Is it correct? I tried to print the panel on my computer, and I did see the date/time... It's interesting.
Ryan Shi
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(7,030 Views)

I have same issue with my lookout..  It will print out reports, with no computer, or date stamp information.   Any help appreciated

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(4,449 Views)

Please post a picture of the print out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Forshock - Consult.Develop.Solve.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(4,444 Views)

So all the prints do not have the footer?

I tested in 6.2 and 6.7.1 and had the footer each time.  From what I understand in the Knowledgebase this is default and cannot be changed.  Check the printer scaling and print options.  Try changing the default printer to XPS or OneNote and see if the footer shows then.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Forshock - Consult.Develop.Solve.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(4,399 Views)

It is an offline computer running XP 32.   I did send to  Microsoft office document image writer.   Sure enough, its  there.  It looks like it is in the bottom of a second page,  but there is no second page.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(4,393 Views)

Same problem about Lookout in the windows xp, but then I move the code to the windows 7, everything works well. I am guessing it's caused by the windows OS.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(4,385 Views)