From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Life Science

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

electromyography EMG

Good morning , this is an EMG program that i found at 3:00 pm this morning 🙂 I am trying to run it (did not connect the hardware) just to see what's going on !!! it gives me an error Duplicate Path , try to run it and see , is that my output file ? i saved it on my c:\ ...but did not work actually !!
thank you for ur help
LV 8.2
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 29
(5,783 Views)

I can run the VI and not get that error. For a file name, I just used c:\emg.txt. You will need to determine which function is generating that error.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 29
(5,772 Views)
I am running the VI and i am getting an error , i will attach the error !! is it something to do with the create function ?
LV 8.2
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 29
(5,726 Views)
The error is pretty obvious. It would seem you have a cDAQ board that only supports a differential configuration and the Create Channel is specifying RSE. You can change the DAQmx Create Channel but I have no idea how you've done the wiring to the sensors or what type of sensors you have. I would recomend you review the section on field wiring in your user manual for the DAQ device.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 29
(5,717 Views)
Hi , I found the problem , I was not connectiong to the right channel !!! :S
what do u know about EMG filter (lowpass/highpass/bandpass/bandstop, low cut-off, high cut-off).
what's the difference ?
and btw how can i display  2 channels at the same time on my graph ? let's say i am measuring 2 EMG signals !!! and i wanna set my channels bu default to be DaqMod2/ai0 and DaqMod2/ai1 and i choose one of them or both any idea ?
i will attach the VI's.
LV 8.2
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 29
(5,699 Views)
Typically EMG is recorded using a bandpass filter with the low filter setting (high pass) at about 1Hz and the high filter (low-pass) setting at 100Hz or higher depending on what your sampling rate is and what you are trying to accomplish.  For gross EMG activity, the settings are not critical.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 29
(5,693 Views)
how can i display  2 channels at the same time on my graph ? let's say i am measuring 2 EMG signals !!! and i wanna set my channels bu default to be DaqMod2/ai0 and DaqMod2/ai1 and i choose one of them by true/false or both any idea ?
i will attach the VI's.
LV 8.2
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 29
(5,681 Views)
The code you posted does have the physical channel control set for two channels. If you want to use different ones, click on the little arrow on the right side and then select 'Browse'.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 29
(5,666 Views)
ya i know but i wanna use my channels like cDAQ3Mod2/ai0 and cDAQ3Mod2/ai1 !!!
LV 8.2
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 29
(5,661 Views)
So what do you see when you select 'Browse'? You should see all available channels. Do you know that you can use Ctrl-Click or Shift-Click for multiple channels? Thats' the same thing you do in windows explorer to select multiple files.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 29
(5,654 Views)