Life Science

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blood pressure monitor

Forgot to add in last reply, I tried to get samples but was told by freescale semiconductor that mpx5050gp was not avail for samples program.

As a last and desperate bid to get mpx5050 gp i am plannin to  put up add in forum and offer to pay extra$s to any person who can post it to me.

Lets c  wht happens.

cheers
priyank <<I CAN DO IT, I WILL DO IT CAUSE I WANNA DO IT>>>>>
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(4,110 Views)
I am building a blood pressure monitor as well.  I have so far an Iworx, DAQ board and am measuring blood pressure using cuff pressure.  So far my VI shows the original signal in a graph and I have two more graphs which separate the DC signal and gives an AC signal of the oscillations using a bandpass filter.  The next step I'm having trouble with is displaying what the systolic and diastolic pressures are from my AC signal comparing it to the DC signal and hopefully getting the pressure value out of it.  My graphs are all on autoscale because that's the only way I could get my signal.  So, I don't have the blood pressure values correctly displayed.  It's an inverse signal because of the cuff.  How do I combine my DC and AC signal into one graph to show the actual blood pressure values into a graph.  I've been dealing with peak detectiona and arrays and have attached a copy of my VIs and images of what i'm trying to get.  Please help me.  I have senior project on Wed. June 11 and need to have this completed by Monday, at most.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(3,689 Views)