From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Life Science

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EEG signal Aquisition

Dear friends,

I need to process EEG signals for neurological disorder. The signals that were got from hospital is in ".e" format. It could be viewed only by using the software "EEG Viewe". How to get the signal into LabVIEW.

Plz Help me..

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(12,183 Views)

Hello All,

It would be useful for me if i get EEG data that is compatible to LabVIEW. It woluld be of great use to process it to detect neurological disorder.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(12,177 Views)

HI - do you have any information about the file format?  If you can find some specification for the ".e" file then it is possible to write a LV program to extract the data from the file.  Did the ".e" file come from a commercial EEG system, or was it collected using a custom made system?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(12,171 Views)

Hello

The .e format is got from Hospital acquiring EEG signal for test

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(12,143 Views)

You will need the file format specifications from the hospital if it's a binary format. If it's just simple string format, you could try to read the file with the file functions in labview.

Can you post a sample of the file so we can try to read it ?

RKO
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(12,129 Views)

Continued here

Please keep all discussions to a single thread...

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(12,100 Views)