LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sound card in labwindows%2Fcvi

urgent!!!!!!!! je     suis  entrain  de   realiser  un  projet  sous  labwindows/cvi  ,  je   veux   un   programme  bien  sur  en  language  C    qui me  permet  de  lire et  recuperer  les   données  numeriser  par un carte  son,et   de  le mettre  dans  un  fichier  .txt  pour  le  manipuler   dans mon  logiciel  labwindows/cv

s'il vous plait  aidez  moi ????????????????:manembarrassed:

EN  ANGLAIS/

Iwant   to  have  the   code  in  C   language    about  data   sound card   ,i  want   to  use  the   data   cardsound  and  to  practise the  data  in labwindows/cvi

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(5,134 Views)

Good Day

Do you want to grab the data off of the sound card in CVI

or

Do you want to process the data that is stored in a file after a different application captured the data?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(5,091 Views)

think you  verry  ......................................much:

so that the signal sensed by a sensor, signal will be digitized by the sound card, so for acquirir this signal.

how I read this table value digitize and store in a file.txt to the processing of this signal in my application LabWindows / CVI???????????
please help me

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(5,088 Views)

I want an answer as soon as possible if you want because it is essential for my final project study

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(5,059 Views)

I await your response is urgently

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(5,041 Views)

CVI does not have any native functionality to record sound or pull information from the sound card. Sorry. You may want to look into the Window API to see if there is a function that you are looking for.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd370802(v=vs.85).aspx

Sorry I could not be more help. Good luck on your project. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(4,990 Views)

has all the national group / instrument about the problem posed above, time passes very quickly and I found nothing about my program, I want a solution,

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(4,933 Views)

Hello everyone
I am looking for a function to acquiriri emenant the signal from a microphone connected to a PC
thank you

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(4,233 Views)

Salut,

Comme Connor a dit, il n'y a pas de fonctionalité en LabWindows/CVI pour lire et récuperer les données d'un carte son. La meilleur option sera de chercher pour une fonction dans le API de Windows en suivant le lien qu'il vous a donné.

Bonne année!

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(4,197 Views)