LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

run time error

Hello,

I start running my programm and i receive this message " FATAL RUN-TIME ERROR: Unknown source position, thread id 0x0000244C: A non-debuggable thread caused a 'General Protection' fault at address 7765E6DF." i don't know how to resolve it.

My program was working well and now i have this probem.

Please i need you help.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,091 Views)

With such a generic issue, here are 2 generic suggestions:

1. Use the resource tracker to make sure you have no memory leaks. Are you using any add-on libraries/tookits? At one time the imaging module could allocate memory, and the resource tracker did not warn when you failed to free it. I do not know if this has been fixed.

2. Turn on the compiler warnings. Which version of CVI are you using? Versions after 2013 (inclusive) use the Clang compiler, which has a large number of warnings you can turn on, but many are off by default. I normally run with all warnings enabled apart from the exceptions below. I suggest you turn on all warnings except the ones below, and make sure that you fix all warnings except those you fully understand.

warnings.png

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,084 Views)

Thanks for your answer, 

I have CVI 8.5 , the problem is that after reinstalling it i have this problem even i create a new project i have this error.

I don't know the origine of it 😞

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,074 Views)