LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with the PXI7344 card

I use the PXI 7344 card from NI and I have a problem, whit this card. If i initizialize this card under CVI it brings a warning, that i dont understand (CODE 4294897293). In MAX the CODE is -70003.
In my program ( I write it under CVI) the card start use of the engine, but I have make only configurations and tell him befor, that the engine doesnt start.
A friend tell me, that MAX makes changes, withou ma known, but I think that isn´t so... Wirte MAX the coniguration of my card also in the DAQ-file or write MAX the configuration into the memory of the card?
The card run in a system with a powerunit (MESA 1/1A-220/17-W-T-B5). can that device "knock out" my card?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,611 Views)
Sir,

The error -70003 stands for the fact that there is no data in the data return buffer. This error occurs when a command is sent to the board and driver is expecting specific data that is never returned. Most likely your problem is that the firmware on your card is not the correct firmware for the driver. What I would do is updrade to the latest driver - 5.2. It just released.
Here is a link where you can download it from:
Click Here To Get To The FTP Site
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,611 Views)