From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

newbie to programming for the pci6111e card

Hi there, i was asked to create a c or c++ program that will record X and Y pulses that come in simultaneously. Can someone give me a clue on where to start?

Thank you
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,514 Views)
Greetings,

The NI Development Library has hundreds of examples that will get you started with your application. Additionally, when you install the NI-DAQ driver and select that you want Visual C/C++ support, examples will be placed on your hard drive. Look in \Program Files\National Instruments\NI-DAQ\Examples\Visual C. If you don't see this directory then you will have to re-run the installer for the NI-DAQ driver and add these examples.

I assume that X and Y are analog signals that you want to acquire simultaneously. Look in the "ai" directory for examples on analog input.

Development Library
http://zone.ni.com/devzone/devzone.nsf/6ae7945502d89dea0625685500506e1f/4d58b1b80ec41ef70625683f006e1d6d?OpenDocument

Regards,
Justin Britten
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,514 Views)