From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

library function return value==-4 Panel,menu bar or control array handle invalid

im using a DLL in my program in wich i make all my functions i want to show results on the front panel wich is called in the main i have such error library function error ==-4 Panel,menu bar or control array handle is invalid.

can u help me please.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(6,166 Views)

without any code we can only guess...

Are you using LoadPanelEx instead of LoadPanel?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(6,163 Views)

yes  im using LoadPanel 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(6,157 Views)

so you should replace it with LoadPanelEx...

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(6,155 Views)

no it dosn't work.

i will explain again im my project i have only the main and DLLs, in the DLL i put all my functions and need to show results (exemple by using tab control,...)   on the  front panel. panel is loaded in the main.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(6,151 Views)
Is the problem solved?
This is a very descriptive error.
Probably the problematic line is also highlighted.
Maybe you are not programming the control arrays correctly..?
It is not possible to comment without some code we can try and produce the error...
S. Eren BALCI
IMESTEK
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(6,111 Views)

If the use of a Tab control, the "TABs"  are in affect a different "PANEL" so the control on a tab is not the panel handle name but the tab panel name. The PANEL_CONTROLS  and the PANEL_TAB_CONTROL name are  in different panels.I agree with ebalci, without the project files, this will be hard to debug the problem.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(6,075 Views)