LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

keithley 2636

Hi All,

I am new to labview. I am setting up a measurement where i need to source a voltage from the keithley 2636 and plot the current and resistance. I hae used the labview drivers of keithley 2636. The problem I am facing is this. Suppose I get a current value of 1.23e-3 for a particular voltage, the graph takes 1.2e-3. It does not take the remaining digits. I have attched the IV curve im getting thus. The probes were connected to a 2.2k ohm resistor to check my program. Also when i include negative voltages in my sweep say like if im sweeping from -2 to 2 then the current values in between go to e-8 range which cannot happen as my resitor value iss 2.2k and any vakue of voltage in between -2 to 2 will not result in a current less than e-4. I have attached the labview vi and a screen shot of the iv and resitance versus voltage measurement. Please help as im stuck at the oint for many days.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,828 Views)

Since this question relates to LABVIEW you should post it to the appropriate forum: you've happened to post to the Labwindows/CVI one

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community
(3,821 Views)