LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iam using PCI6035E for data acquisition applications in my program in LABWINDOWS.where can i find the functions for this card? there are no functions for this card in NIDAQ help? where can i find 6035 functions?

i use 6035 to get analog data from my device and convert it to digital and process it and display it.iam searching for the functions for 6035 so that i can start initialization part.can anyone help me,please?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,973 Views)
Uma,

These functions are provided by the NI-DAQ driver. They are documented in the following location:

Start >> Programs >> National Instruments >> NI-DAQ >> NI-DAQ Function Reference Help

In CVI, if you have NI-DAQ installed correctly, you can access these functions from Library >> Data Acquisition. If this library is unavailable, you will need to uninstall and reinstall NI-DAQ. During the installation, verify that support for CVI is being installed. Finally, I would suggest that you examine the following example programs when you begin programming your PCI-6035E in CVI:

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\MeasurementStudio\CVI\samples\daq

Good luck with your application.

Spencer S.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,973 Views)
Hello Spencer!
Thank You for ur reply.where can i find the pin details of PCI-6035E? the functions for PCI6703 are given separately,like that ,are there any functions given for 6035?i dont know what specific functions we can use for 6035.can u please help me in solving this problem?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,973 Views)
Uma,

The pin assignment for the PCI-6035E is located on page 4-2 of the user manual for the PCI-6035E (link available below).

NI 6034E/6035E/6036E User Manual

With regards to the NI-DAQ functions that are compatible with the PCI-6035E, a list is available in the NI-DAQ Function Reference Help. Once you open this help file, you should navigate to the following location:

Contents >> NI-DAQ Functions >> Listed By Hardware Product >> NI-DAQ Functions >> E Series Devices

Spencer S.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,973 Views)
Hello Spencer,
Thank You for ur reply.can u help me in another problem? i use PCI 6703E for analog output in my application.i use AO_VWrite function to write data to the DAQ Card.In my program,even after including nidaqex.h file, iam getting an error --
Project link error
Undefined symbol '_NIDAQErrorHandler@12' referenced in filename.c
can u help me figure out the problem?
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,973 Views)
Uma,

Have you tried adding both nidaqex.h and nidaqex.c to your project? If not, I would suggest giving that a try.

Spencer S.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,973 Views)
Hello Spencer!
Thanks for ur reply.It worked properly.
i use 6035E for my application.i need to get the analog input at specified time interval from the DAQ card and display it in the userinterface window. to set the specified time interval for data acquisition, what commands can i use and where i can find those commands? can u please help me in solving this?
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,973 Views)