cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find time delay between two input channels in ni pci 6036 DAQ card

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello ,

I have read many related posts about simultaneous measurments of two analoge voltage input channels in  daq card .I know the best hardware is " simultaneous measurments Series of DAQ cards " but I only have pci 6036 DAQ card and I am trying to figure out what is the time delay between reading of the two channels .Is this time always constant ?(does it depend on  input voltage (frequency,amplitude,waveform ,..).I am sending sine wave(s) to both channels and reading off the V values, if they read the same value the difference should be always zero but I am getting -0.002 to 0.002 volts difference (I must find a way to convert this to time) .Attached is a screenshot of my VI.I am wondering how I can measure exactly the time delay between the channel .

I am open to any suggestion , my final goal to read the two channels exactly at the same time ((or find out the exact time delay so I can match the corresponding data considering the time delay))

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,340 Views)
Solution
Accepted by spinup

Hi spinup,

you better should post your question in the LabVIEW forum, this one here is for LabWindows/CVI Smiley Wink

Good luck.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,315 Views)