LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error -5093 "The analysis library was not found" in 64 bit project. But the analysis library is found in 32 bit project

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I'm using the Labwindows/CVI  2010 Full Development system, in a Windows 7 professional 64 bits computer. So, The analysis library is installed (see in the attached file), and the Option Analysis from the Customize library menu is selected.

I'm using several function from analysis library  (WhiteNoise, MaxMin1D, LinFit, etc). The projects in 32 bits work very well. In 64 bits project  there is not linkage error, the exe is created, but there are errors like that:

Function WhiteNoise: (return value == -5093 [0xffffffffffffec1b]). The analysis library DLL was not found or could not be loaded.

the same for the other analysis library functions.

how to do to use the analysis library in 64 bit projects, it's the analysis library 64 bit compatible?

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,608 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author DanSatB

Hi DansatB,

thanks you for posting on this forum !!Smiley Very Happy

Yes, the advanced analysis librairy is 64 bits compatible. i can do the test on my computer on CVI 2013.

i think it will be great to correctly uninstall your CVI version ans all install again.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,574 Views)

I solved the problem:

I uninstalled labwindows cvi,

i restarted my computer

i used ccleaner to clean the registry.

i restarted my computer

I installed Labwindows/ CVI.

!Now, All it's Ok!,  the analysis library is found in 32 and 64 projects.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,568 Views)

Thank's  for your response.

I solved the problem, as you said.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,566 Views)