LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot connect to real-time target.... ugh I give up!

Solved!
Go to solution

Thanks.  You're a life saver.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(2,495 Views)

Ok... maybe not so fast... it connects to target now, but when I try to install the program to the target I get the attached popup.  The solution I used above was to enter the ip address in the file you pointed to.  Is this latest issue still related to this MAX 14 - CVI RT 13 problem?

Thanks,

Ben

PS.  I wish the CVI message popups would ref an ID, or something searchable so a solution was easy to search for.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(2,473 Views)
Solution
Accepted by bpearson

Hello Ben,

Did you put the IP of the host or of the target? It should be the ip addres of the host(the computer running LabWindows/CVI).

It would be easier if you delete CVIRealTimePeer from the cdf file.

Some information about cvilvrt.cdf can be foud here.

Constantin

Message 13 of 16
(2,451 Views)

Oops... yes I had target ip.  Thanks again for the solution.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(2,420 Views)

Hate to bug you again... but I am having issue now where if I try to create a DAQmx task within Labwindows via the Tools menu dropdown, it says no supported devices found... but I can create a Max based task for the i/o card directly from Max....   I wish to use programmatic tasks, so I really need this function.  Could this be an issue with my CVI version and Max again?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(2,402 Views)

Hello Ben,

It would be better if you start a new thread because this is a completly different problem. If you create a new thread you have more chances to get an anser.

Constantin

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(2,382 Views)