LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can the mask in the ring control box be growing and growing?

I am modifying Lab/Window CVI operation interface. After you logon, you can see the three ring control boxes(Sequence File, Sequence and Step group). I didn't modify anything in this part. But in the three ring control boxes of my project, I only can see several characters and the rest characters are masked. If I recreated the three ring control boxes, the mask is very small at first. But the mask is growing and growing every day. Finally the characters in the ring control boxes can be almost masked. I want to know why and correct it. Appreciate any help. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,429 Views)
This is unusual. Are you able to see this behavior in other projects as well, or is it just this one? You might want to see if you're accidently changing this attribute somewhere in your code. You might also want to make a small example from scratch and see if you can reproduce the behavior on a smaller case. Otherwise, i think it might be something specific to that project.
If you can reproduce it with a smaller example, Ill be glad to check it out for you.

Thanks

Bilal Durrani
NI
Bilal Durrani
NI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,429 Views)
Hello bilal,

Thanks for your suggestion. Last week I cleared all the useless codes I did, freed the pointers and then reproduced three ring control boxes(Sequence File, Sequence and Step group). From then the masks don't grow no longer. It seems the problem of the mask has been fixed. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Zhonghui Ning
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,429 Views)