LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vector Xl xlLinsetSlave() interface issue

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, I am developing a flash tool to flash hex file for vector xl driver.I have written a
hardware configuration file for vector xl driver using interfaces provided by the vector. my configuration is fine as per example provided by the vector. but when i transmitting a data using xlLinSetSlave interface. i am always not getting a response from the hardware after sending a data.I am not understanding after sending a data using xlLinSetSlave interface , it is not always hitting to the hardware interrupt. as you can see in code that, the interface LINSendMasterReq used to send data from the application and inside interface, i am calling two interfaces xlLinSendRequest to set master request and linSetSlave to set slave for transmit and receive data.please have a look:

#include "Device.h"
#include "QString"
#include <qdebug>

XLstatus Device::LINSendMasterReq(unsigned char *data, int linID)
{
    XLstatus        xlStatus = XL_ERROR;
    char            tmp[100];

// send the master request    xlStatus = xlLinSendRequest(m_xlPortHandle, m_xlChannelMask[MASTER], (unsigned char)linID, 0);

// setup the only slave channel (LIN ID + 1)    xlStatus = linSetSlave(linID+1, data);
    return xlStatus;
}

XLstatus Device::linSetSlave(int linID, unsigned char *databyte)
{
    XLstatus        xlStatus = XL_ERROR;
    char            tmp[100];
    XLevent         xlEvent;

unsigned char      data[8];

for(int i=0;i<8;i++)
    {
        data[i] = databyte[i];
    }
    xlStatus = xlLinSetSlave(m_xlPortHandle, m_xlChannelMask[SLAVE], (unsigned char)0x3C, data, DEFAULT_LIN_DLC, XL_LIN_CHECKSUM_CLASSIC);
    Sleep(timeval);
    xlStatus = xlLinSendRequest(m_xlPortHandle,m_xlChannelMask[MASTER],(unsigned char)0x3D,0);

return xlStatus;
}

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,406 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author chan2411

Maybe this is the wrong forum? I can't see any LabVIEW. Is it perhaps LabWindows/CVI?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,209 Views)