cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Varias pantallas / More than one screen

Solved!
Go to solution

Hola!

Lo que quiero conseguir es mantener un menú superior a través del que se puede navegar por diferentes pantallas, las cuales se muestran justo debajo de este menú. Algún consejo?

Muchas gracias!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!

What I want to obtain is a menu at the top of the screen which allows navigate on different screens that are displayed just under this menu. Some advice?

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,934 Views)

As far as I can understand, you could maybe have a top level panel that only has the menu bar and little or nothing more (let we call it the main panel), and other top level panels in the rest of the screen, which are activated by items in the menu bar of the "main" panel; I may be equivocating your ideas though: can you post a picture / drawing of the expected screen?

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community
(2,910 Views)

The first picture is the "main panel". In the second image you can see the "main panel" and an example of other panel.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,903 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Prg_Coruna

By looking at the pictures I see that the "main" panel covers the entire screen and holds 2 buttons in the lower part (Teclado and Cerrar)., while the additional panels are added to this framework when necessary.

Given this, I wonder if you could load the additional panels as child panels hiding their frames so that they appear as part of the main panel. Something like this:

// Load and customize the child panel
secondPanelHandle = LoadPanel (mainPanelHandle, "myfile.uir", SecondPanel);
SetPanelAttribute (secondPanelHandle, ATTR_FRAME_STYLE, VAL_HIDDEN_FRAME);
// Position the child panel where needed
SetPanelPos (secondPanelHandle, top, left);

Another option I can see is to develop the main panel with a big tab control, with the first tab empty and the other tabs being your additional panels. Hiding the tabs and the control frame you could achieve your goal simply activating the proper tab with SetActiveTabPage command.

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community