LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VI 2012 - strip chart trace thick changed when maximize and restore panel

Hello,

I found some minor aesthetic bug (LV CVI 2012 - 12.0.0 (422)) - if the panel with strip chart graph is zoomed (eg. maximized) and again returned to its original size, the thickness of the traces on graph remains the same as the maximum panel (remains thicker).

I try to overcome this "feature" by using the panel callback with SetTraceAttribute (...., VAL_THIN_LINE), but without success.

Have anyone some ideas? It was a problem between the keyboard and chair Smiley Tongue- I use wrong trace parameter (must be ATTR_TRACE_THICKNESS) - but the bug described above remains...

Thanks

George

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,838 Views)

Hi George,

The best is to post an example so that will be easier to reproduce the issue.

Best regards,

Ion R.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,823 Views)

We've able to reproduce this internally. It does look like a bug, and a bug report (383424) as been filed.

Thanks for reporting this!

Luis

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,809 Views)

Hi George,

I wanted to make sure that you were able to workaround the bug you found by setting the ATTR_TRACE_THICKNESS attribute. Can you confirm this?

Thanks

Jonathan N.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,784 Views)

Hi, Jonathan!

The workaround by using the ATTR_TRACE_THICKNESS (with value of 1) after panel resizing to it's original size is working succesfully - and the complains of my colleagues is gone Smiley Tongue

Regards,

George

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,778 Views)