From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use DAQNAVI with CVI2012

Solved!
Go to solution

Good day R1M, can you send the docs to my personal email because i cannot download the file it is corrupted,. Thanks in advance Brother!

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(881 Views)

Also can you also include the .h file "header file" This would be a big help for me if you can send the 3 file.. .lib, .h and .dll

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(878 Views)

It is better with this .zip file?

Don't known personnal address and not in the principle of the forum.

Edit: adding .h file in the .zip

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(878 Views)

In fact solved for a few month only.

Indeed, upgrade of driver and of SDK gives new names to functions, not compatible with names or parameters....

We regenerated the .dll from vi: it works on a full new configuration but we need to keep an eye on old version and I'd prefer not manage several variants of application (for pur developement load and also for customers updates management).

Now we are looking for a way to wrap directly .vi (which functions in dedicated .dll fil have not been modified yet) and I hope we can merge to a compatible driver, for thoses versions and for the futur ones.

Anyway we face difficulties as the .vi supplier doesn't deliver documentation on some items, such as enumerations or lists.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(652 Views)