From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown publisher during installion

During installation setup editing, I filled out publisher's information under General tab. However, when setup.exe is executed, windows displays "Unknown Publisher" error?

Please help.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,318 Views)

Which version of LabWindows/CVI do you have? Can you post a screen shot of the error or any error codes you are receiving? Also maybe one of the settings you mentioned, just to check if there is something amiss. 

Thanks

Rob S
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,295 Views)

I am using LabWindows/CVI 2013. I am attaching a setup screen but unfortunately I could printscreen the error message: Microsoft did not allow me to printscreen the error.

Error display:

Program Name: Setup.exe

Publisher:  Unknown

Regards,

PP_Software

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,287 Views)

PP_Software,

I was doing some research on this. Was the error from a Windows dialog box or an error from within CVI? My research indicates this might be something with the Windows settings on your machine, possibly for internet access. I'll see what else I might be able to find for you, but if you could please let me know whether this error is manifesting in CVI or if this is a Windows error, that would be great.

Rob S
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,266 Views)