LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you, LuisG

Thank you, LuisG

...what would CVI and this forum be without you...

...how would my code look without you...

Thanks a lot - and congratulations for becoming a trusted enthusiast in this forum. Isn't it funny? Everyone knows you have been an enthusiast before, and most trustworthy Smiley LOL

I really appreciate your support. Many many many thanks, and I hope you will accompany CVI and us for many more years!!!

Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappyHeartHeartSmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

Message 1 of 5
(4,491 Views)

Indeed all board users owe very much to Luis for his in-depth knowledge of CVI and his willingness to share it with us! And I am the first in debt with you!

A million thanks to you, Luis! Smiley Happy

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community

Thank you very much for the kind words. I hadn't realized that anything special had happened until I saw your post. Apparently, all that happened was that I went over some special number of total posts (2,000?).

In any case, both of you have far exceeded that same 2,000 post milestone, so it is to you that we should all be thankful, for all the value you provide to this forum day in and day out, and without even having the excuse of working for NI, I might add. Smiley Tongue

We probably don't say it often enough, but I hope you realize how appreciative all of us here are.

Luis

Message 3 of 5
(4,455 Views)

Oh Luis, don't be so modest...

Concerning the number of posts - it's not the number but the contents, and you and Roberto have no peer...

Also, it's not just our gain of knowledge but, equally, our pleasure.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,449 Views)

Thank you Luis, 

Thanks.
CVI 2010
LabVIEW 2011 SP1
Vision Builder AI 2011 SP1
Message 5 of 5
(4,372 Views)