cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server Client based Application Over Internet

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello All,

I want develop an application for a company, requirements are the following.

1. Server to server communication over internet

2. Server to client communication over internet, as well local LAN

3. Database should be MySQL and only main server can access and all other server can access through main server

4. Client can email using Labwindows application on a website or email service providing websites like gmail, or yahoo

and diagram is attached for understanding

Is it possible using LabWindows/CVI and if it is possible where i start

Regards

Umer

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,618 Views)
Solution
Accepted by umer_awan

There is an internet library and an SQL toolkit that may help to do some of the things you are asking for. I would look into those to see if they have all the functionality you are looking for. 

Rob S
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Message 2 of 6
(4,592 Views)

Thanks for yoyr reply,

The next question is that i want to make application to deploy/install on only one computer, like single license copy how it is possible in LabWindows/CVI

Regards

Umer

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,575 Views)

Umer,

When creating an executable or installer for another machine you should not have to worry about licensing.

Rob S
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,535 Views)

Thanks,

I mean let i have develop an application and i want to restrict that application install on only one computer, installation on more computer the client have to purchase license for next computer..... Like Microsoft Windows that provide license for one machine and that software not install on other computer

Regards

Umer

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,529 Views)
Solution
Accepted by umer_awan

Umer,

I don't know of any software or libraries in CVi that might help you with this. We do not have anything that I know of that will let you license your programs in this way. You might however be able to find some third party software that could do this and bundle it with your application. 

Rob S
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Message 6 of 6
(4,513 Views)