LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recover data from a spectrum analyzer hp89400 under LabWindows / CVI

Hi all,

First of all, thank you to look at my problem. I'm working on controlling a spectrum analyzer of the series hp89400. I communicate with the device via GPIB-USB-B in NI. I found the pilot to control the device using LabWindows / CVI on the NI website which I enclose the address http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/niid_web_display.download_page?p_id_guid=E3B19B3E9206659CE034080020E748... I was able to manage multiple functions of the device such as source with hp89400_setSource,  the average with hp89400_setAverage and the input with hp89400_setInput. I wanted to know how to retrieve data from a graph on this device and with which function. I also wanted to know if there was a special way to insert data retrieved from a table. I hope I was clear. Again thank you in advance for the time you put me.

Cordially,

PS: sorry for my english, I 'm french, I hope you will understand me.

Geoffrey BARBIER
élève ingénieur Polytech'UPMC E2I
CEA Saclay
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,078 Views)

@geoffrey_CEA wrote:

I wanted to know how to retrieve data from a graph on this device and with which function. I also wanted to know if there was a special way to insert data retrieved from a table. I hope I was clear.

This type of information is generally found in the programmer's manual.

Agilent (soon to be Keysight) also has a discussion board. You might want to ask questions there.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,067 Views)