LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Table support in Run Time Engine?

I am having trouble with a CVI application I am distributing to other machines. In general it runs fine, but on one XP machine whenever I do the install from the distribution kit that was created by CVI, I have problems when the program tries to load one particular UIR panel. The program reports an error,-90 that says the panel has an illegal attribute. After much experimenting I am coming to the conclusion that it has to do with a table control on that panel. I have deleted the table contorl and then program and panel run all right. I also tried compiling and building a distribution kit for the colview sample program on another machine and then installing it on the problematic machine. The colview program doesn't run eith
er. (In it's case, there is no error message, there is just a momentary wait cursor and then the system returns without running the program.)

The application I am writing is an imaging app that uses both IMAQ for 1394 and IMAQ for the 1428.

Does anyone have any knowledge of a problem with table controls? Am I missing part of the run time engine in the distribution kit, or could there be a conflict with an older runtime that was before tables existed?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Judy Duncan
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,461 Views)
On the machine where you are having the problem, can you check which version of the run time engine is there, after you install the distribution kit?

To check the version, look at the version of the cvirte.dll file in the windows system folder.

Luis
NI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,461 Views)