LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Probit method

Hello everybody,

I have to realize for one of my customers a software that must be used to calculate a Binomial Probit regression (

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probit_model) on a set of data. I have all the necessary elements for the calculation but I do not know what algorithm implemented to solve this problem in the most effective way. Would anybody have a solution to be proposed to me ?

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,718 Views)

Did you check in the libraies of functions in labVIEW which ones can do part of the job? Which ones?

Pierre-Emmanuel BELLES
Certified LabVIEW Developper
Certified TestStand Architect

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,685 Views)

Hello Pierre-Emmanuel,

I'm sorry but I'm not a Labview user. I'm only working with Labwindows CVI so I'm not in a position to respond directly to your question.

Best regards.

Dominique.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,680 Views)

A very large majority of labVIEW functions have exactly the same name as in labWindows/CVI. So you can find examples / methods in both environments.

Anyway, my question still stands for labWindows/CVI : Did you check in the libraies of functions in labWindows/CVI which ones can do part of the job? Which ones?

Pierre-Emmanuel BELLES
Certified LabVIEW Developper
Certified TestStand Architect

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,677 Views)

Pierre-Emmanuel,

Merci de vous intéresser à mon problème que je saurais décrire un peu mieux en français. En fait après avoir cherché dans la librairie "Advanced Analysis" j'ai bien trouvé les fonctions de de la classe "Statistics" et ses sous classes "Prob. distributions", "Analysis of variance" et "Nonparametric Stats".

Toutefois l'ensemble des fonctions disponiibles ne m'a pas été d'un grand secours (il faut dire que je ne possède que des connaissances de base en stat et proba). Après avoir cherché dans les codes fournis en example je n'ai trouvé que des exemples de traitement de base qui ne m'ont pas servis non plus.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,662 Views)