LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PXIe-5645R 80211nMeasureEVM Example Run-Time Error

Hi all,

I’m new user of PXIe-5645R RF vector signal transceiver (VST) on CVI 2013 SP2, Windows 7 64-bit for WLAN test. After Rebuild and Run 80211nMeasureEVM example project, a run-time error has occurred in “Debug 80211nMeasureEVM_dbg.exe” of CVI. The message is shown below:

NON-FATAL RUN-TIME ERROR:   "80211nMeasureEVM.c", line 174, col 13, thread id 0x00001F4C:   Function niRFSA_init: (return value == -200220 [0xfffcf1e4]). Device identifier is invalid.

80211nMeasureEVM.c source code:

/*Open all the RFSA sessions*/

for (i=0; i<numRx; i++)

{

if(rfsaSession[i] == NULL)  /*if the session not already opened*/

{

GetCtrlVal(gui, rfsaResourceName[i], resourceName);

checkWarn(niRFSA_init(resourceName, VI_TRUE, VI_FALSE, &rfsaSession[i]));

}

}

….

The program stopped on “checkWarn(niRFSA_init(resourceName, VI_TRUE, VI_FALSE, &rfsaSession[i]));”.

In the same “80211nMeasureEVM_dbg.exe” double-click on "File explorer" without the CVI IDE and click [Start] button, the error of message-box is shown below:

-1074130544: IVI:  (Hex 0xBFFA1190) The session handle is not valid.

Then I skipped the IVI’s error and click [Start] again, the VST is workable to measure EVM Smiley Happy.

My questions are as following:

1. How to fix the run-time error on CVI IDE?
  2. How to get the help for checkWarn() and more debugging information about resource handle?

Thanks,

John

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(4,056 Views)