LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log Axis value?

Hello

The X axis I think in the display panel logQ base Q, but the X axis value or the logQ this calculated value, for example: the requirement that correspond to the 1000 in the log1000 X axis,. Would you please tell me how to do? As shown in Fig.

Thank you

wr.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,648 Views)

I'm not sure if I understood you correctly, but every single axis in a graph can have a log scale: you can set it this way:

log scale.png

The result is as follows:

log graph.png

If this is not your problem, can you rephrase your questio so that we can understood what you need?

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community
(3,640 Views)

Thank you very much for your reply

But I still can't solve. My question is this: I think, in the X axis of the Lable display LogQ value corresponding to the Q value, but the

actual scale of X axis value or (LogQ) to calculate

As shown in figure QQ截图20131029.jpg  X axis is the Log1000 and Log5000 of 1000 and 5000;but the actual calibration of X axis value or (Log1000), and (Log5000) to calculate, just above the scale of Lable into (Log1000) and (Log5000) corresponding to the 1000 and 5000

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,635 Views)

That is: instead of printing "1000   1500   2000   5000" on the axis scale you want their logarithm (base10 logs: "3   3.17   3.30   3.7")?

May this be solved by using the Arbitrary axis lable feature of graphs? You can place your own labels on each graph axis: this feature is enabeld either in the UIR editor (see the Axis Label Strings box int he lower left corner of Edit Axis Settings window in my last message) or programmatically; in the latter case, you can look at samples\userint\timeaxis.cws example to understand how to populate the axis labels.

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community
(3,632 Views)