From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabWindows/CVI myDAQ

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello i need to know if somebody have used the ni myDAQ for audio sampling, I saw an example to do it but in labVIEW and I want to do it on labWindows/CVI, the problem here is that I try to use the DAQmxCreateAIMicrophoneChan and the channel audioInputLeft or audioInputRight are not supported...

can somebody help me?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,551 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author diamoral22

This discussion has been posted in the Spanish forum too where have received some posts: see here.

If possible, additional contributions should follow there to avoid spreading the same argument over multiple boards.

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community

Just to have the answer in English as well:

You can use the CreateAIVoltageChan function, and just write audioinputLeft or audioinputRight as the physical channel to read data from the audio inputs in CVI.

Aldo H
Ingenieria de Aplicaciones
Message 3 of 5
(4,508 Views)

Hi again, I don't know if you can help me with other thing, I want to get an audio signal on the myDAQ audio out signal , I'm filtering and processing this signal but now I want to hear it

do you know a way to do that? I'm working in lab windows cvi platform

I'm looking forward for your reply

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,140 Views)

Hi again, I don't know if you can help me with other thing, I want to get an audio signal on the myDAQ audio out signal , I'm filtering and processing this signal but now I want to hear it

do you know a way to do that? I'm working in lab windows cvi platform

I'm looking forward for your reply

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,120 Views)