cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface the VNA with the PC using LabWindows/CVI

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi friends,

I have a Vector Network Analyzer Keysight Technologies / Agilent Technologies N5230A. I want to run it with the LabWindows/CVI so to measure the 40 GHz channel. I would like to interface the VNA with the PC using LabWindows/CVI. It's really essential role for measurements and I have no experience doing these things. Would you please direct me to the best, easy possible way of these work? I shall really appreciate that and thanks for your time and concern.

Mohamed

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,926 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author mabdurah

I have a Vector Network Analyzer Keysight Technologies / Agilent Technologies N5230A. I want to run it with the LabWindows/CVI and to measure the 40 GHz channel. I would like to interface the VNA with the PC using LabWindows/CVI. It's really essential role for me and I have no experience doing these things. Would you please direct me to the best, easy and proper way of these work? I shall really appreciate that and thanks for your time and concern.

Mohamed

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,958 Views)

As your questions get more specific, I would recommend posting to the LabWindows/CVI board. For the most part, the BreakPoint board is the non-technical area of the forums.

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabWindows-CVI/bd-p/180

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,936 Views)