From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want Example FM Receiver for RFSP on CVI ........ please.

I want Example FM Receiver for RFSP on CVI.

I can find only the FM Demodulation but I wan't to use it to FM Radio Station.

Cat LOL

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,425 Views)

Hello,

I am not aware of anything called, RFSP. Did you mean you are looking for a FM receiver example, in CVI, for the NI-RFSA drivers? 

Matthew R.
Field Applications & Systems Engineer
National Instruments

Certified-LabVIEW-Developer_rgb.jpg

Certified-TestStand-Developer_rgb.jpg

Message 2 of 4
(4,397 Views)

I'm looking for FM receiver example, in CVI

Thanks you

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,359 Views)

Hello,

I still do not know if you are trying to use the RFSA drivers or not. I assume you are, in which case, I was not able to find any examples, shipping or otherwise, for a FM receiver in CVI. What I was able to find was an example for LabVIEW, and a CVI shipping example for FM demodulation using NI RFSA. You should be able to figure out how to make a FM receiver in CVI using the combination of these resources. However, you may need some addtional toolkits for signal processing. 

NI-RFSA: FM Radio Receiver in LabVIEW: https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-30233  

Assuming you have the NI Modulation Toolkit, with CVI support installed, the CVI shipping example for FM demodulation using NI RFSA can be found in the following directory:  C:\Users\Public\Documents\National Instruments\CVI\samples\amodt\for niRFSA\FMDemodulation. 

Matthew R.
Field Applications & Systems Engineer
National Instruments

Certified-LabVIEW-Developer_rgb.jpg

Certified-TestStand-Developer_rgb.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,343 Views)